Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give it to Mikey...........Or Maybe Not



Obviously Hunter hasn't refused any bottles in his lifetime. His food taste are another story. He eats everything that we give him but he has a few preferences. He will not eat plain cereal it has to have fruit mixed in and green beans has to be joined with applesauce. And pretty much all veggies will be spit back at me at some point. Now I realize he is an Eslick so I am sure he will eat much more than most kids but this little bit of pickyness might be my only proof that he is mine.

5 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

He is so stinkin adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

I can't believe how big he is already!

Abby said...

He's so cute! And definitely yours with the "selective" palate!