Saturday, February 7, 2009

2009





















For the past two years there has been a challenge at scrapfreak to come upwith a word for the year. Last year I chose patience. And trust me patience is hard to achieve when you are 9 months pregnant, it is like 210 degrees outside and not one but two hurricanes threatened our area but anyway that was last year. This year I chose control. There are a few areas of my life that I want to gain control of such as finances, my temper, cleaning the house. The usual stuff. But most of all I want to control my time. I want to enjoy the kids for the age they are right now and not push them to grow up because it goes fast enough. Of course I figure that drinking more (and I don't mean water) won't hurt my mood any. So anyway here are a few pictures of us enjoying the start of the new year with our family and friends. And as always there are a few to prove some more that Gracie really can sleep through anything. Including freezing cold temperatures and the explosions I mean Uncle Carey's midnight firework show.

No comments: